Logo sommerfugl

torsdag den 29. juli 2010

If Only I Could Find the Perfect Tree

If Only I Could Find the Perfect Tree

If Only I Could Find the Perfect Tree
I carry this noose with me everywhere I go. Weighting down my shoulder with the weight of the whole world. So many expectations from people who only care about themselves.

I carry this noose with me everwhere I go. Waiting for that day I can find the perfect tree for this knot's final resting place.

I carry this noose with me everywhere I go. Wading through the thick underbrush of an endless forest, looking for that perfect tree, where gravity will pull it's full tension and grace me with quick delivery of it's mighty strength.

Even in this vast eternal forest, I can not find this tree. I keep faith that it is here and I will find it.


0 comments:

Logo sommerfugl